- Wash woolen clothes at 30-40º C only with a detergent designed specifically for wool care and not containing enzymes and bleaching agents.
- Wool ‘surrenders’ dirt very easily, so do not rub it while washing.
- Wash and rinse at the same temperature. Don’t wash and rinse woolen clothes in cold water.
- Always iron with steam, never iron dry woolen apparel.
- If stains occur, moisten the stain with wool detergent and let it work for a few minutes before washing the garment using wool or hand-washing program.
- Spin washed clothes lightly; put them on horizontal surface and then shape.
Take these advices and you can enjoy WOOL HOUSE clothing for a long time.