The buyer is informed that:
· The gift card is for one-time use.
· The gift card is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Once the card expires, it can no longer be used and the money cannot be returned.
· If the buyer wants to purchase something that exceeds the amount of money the buyer has on the gift card, they can always pay the difference with their bank card. When buyers purchase something that costs less than the amount they have on their bank card, the difference that is left in their gift card cannot be paid back to them.
· The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
· When returning the goods paid by the gift card, the buyer is given a new card with the exact amount of money that the good was worth.
· If the buyer paid an exceeding amount by the bank card, the same amount of money is paid back to the bank card.
· The gift card is valid only for the Wool House e-shop.